1) There is no cash alternative to the trip.
2) The prize includes round trip airfare to Idaho Falls or Pocatello from winner’s home town airport, with a maximum value of $500. Winner will be responsible for any travel expense beyond $500.
3) Airline ticket must be purchased by the winner, with reimbursement of the ticket price, or $500, (whichever is the lesser) being paid by RIO within 30 days after the completion of the trip.
4) If winner prefers not to fly, or lives close enough to Idaho Falls to drive, RIO will pay a “mileage allowance” of $0.50 per mile, up to a maximum of $500.
5) The prize includes 4 night’s accommodation at a hotel of RIO’s choice, all guide and shuttle fees, transport while on the trip, food and all relevant fishing licenses. Drinks, tips for guides, additional fishing equipment (flies and other sundries) are the responsibility of the winner.
6) The trip is scheduled to take place the first week of August 2018, with exact dates to be confirmed with the RIO marketing team. This is when the fishing on the South Fork of the Snake is traditionally at its very best, with great dry fly action.
7) Once the date has been confirmed by RIO, there will be no option to change it.
8) In the event of the trip being canceled by RIO, new mutually acceptable dates will be arranged, and any change fee payable to the airlines will be covered by RIO.
9) In the event of cancellation of the trip by the winner, no alternative dates will be allowed, and no other compensation offered. All obligation by RIO will end at the point of cancellation by the winner (except the $300 value of RIO products).
10) Winner agrees to let RIO Products highlight them, their film and their trip on RIO’s social media and web outlets.
11) The $300 tackle prize value is based on full MSRP.
12) If any tackle item is out of stock at time of winner requesting their prize, the winner will have a choice of a substitute product (of their choice) or to wait until the item(s) is available.
13) No tackle prize can be sold by the winner.